Students, Faculty, Staff Volunteers
Community Partners/Service Leaders/ Campus Administrators
How to Create An Opportunity
- Login and click “create an opportunity”
- Complete Opportunity Details, Decide who can view, participate, and select any Post-Assessment.
- Review the information provided and click the “submit” button.
Your opportunity will be published as soon as it has been reviewed by an administrator
How to Assign Hours
- Click on “Service" on your left tool bar
- Find the opportunity you wish to assign hours and click “edit hours”
- Find the volunteer and enter their hours or enter a number in Mass Entry and hit “Approve and Submit Hours”
(Administrators can also hit requests/ events/ and manage hours to assign hours to all members of orgsync community)