Why you need to log your service hours
Each year the Maroon Volunteer Center hosts the Volunteer Awards Banquet during National Volunteer Week in April. Individual volunteers and campus groups are recognized for their volunteer efforts. Several awards are given during the banquet for service completed within the last year (April to April) including:
- Spirit Award – over 50 hours
- President’s Volunteer Service Award – over 100 hours
- Volunteer of the Year
- Student Group Effort of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year
- Semester of Service Challenge
- Faculty Volunteer of the Year
- Staff Volunteer of the Year
Check out this past year’s winners on our Facebook page here.
HOW TO LOG YOUR SERVICE HOURS
The easiest and most reliable way to keep up with your service hours is to log them on OrgSync.
- Log into OrgSync using your Net ID and password
- Under My Tools click Involvement
- Then click Add Involvement Entry
If you feel like you or your organization needs to keep a paper or electronic record of service hours you can use our easily downloadable PDF and Excel service records.